Dear Parent or Guardian,
PLEASE NOTE: If you have an existing myschoolbucks account, you will need to add Peabody Charter School as a DISTRICT. We are now separate from Santa Barbara USD, and payments are processed separately. To do this:
Click on "Santa Barbara USD" at the top of your existing myschoolbucks account and follow the drop down menu prompts to ADD A DISTRICT-- then add Peabody Charter School.
Peabody Charter Cafeteria is excited to provide you with a convenient and secure online service called mySchoolBucks. We encourage all parents to create an online account for their family. This website allows you to view balance/purchase information for the past ninety days and to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account. You do not need to use this service to make payments to your child’s account. You may continue to make payments in the school cafeteria, the school office or with your child’s teacher. However, this is a great way to quickly determine how often your child has eaten in the cafeteria and whether your payments have been received.
To access this service:
Things to know:
Ø If you have more than one child at Peabody Charter – or in the Santa Barbara Unified District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
Ø Payments may be made with a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card. You may also make a payment using an e-check.
Ø In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Peabody Charter School and SBUSD will not profit from the use of this site. Please Note: You may fund up to $120 per child, but a family may pay for all of their children at PCS on a single transaction. However, you will be charged a separate fee for payments to PCS and SBUSD.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that mySchoolBucks will simplify tracking your child’s cafeteria activity. If you choose not to take advantage of the online payment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to Peabody Cafeteria. Please remember to write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about this new service, please feel free to contact my office at 805-563-1536 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by asking your child or by contacting my office.
- Go directly to www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOK UP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number.
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click FINISH or click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children.
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust an amount click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.